Dominion Consulting Nigeria – We are a top Human Resource Management Consulting, Startup Consulting, Branding and Accounting firm with a vision to growing a global business and building effective and result oriented people in the workplace. Our multi-disciplinary approach with practical industry knowledge help business grow both with and outside Africa.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client, a top-flight Engineering firm in Nigeria based in Ibeju Lekki, Lagos State to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solar Technician
Location: Ibeju – Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform every electrical work needed to assemble solar home systems in factory.
- Perform every electrical work needed to install solar home systems. This includes proper grounding systems, controls and all testing necessary.
- Install, inspect, maintain and repair solar panels and solar systems, including their supporting structures.
- Comply with the company laid down policies and process.
- Comply with the safety and quality regulations.
- Report all near-miss to the relevant safety personnel.
- Perform site visits and maintenance checkups on a regular base.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested.
Qualifications & Skills
- HND or OND in Electrical Engineering or a related technical field.
- Minimum of 2 years proven work experience in solar energy industry.
- Registration and/or membership of recognized engineering body is desirable.
- Excellent electronics, troubleshooting and resolution skills.
- Knowledge of solar PV system components, wiring practices and utility interconnection requirements etc.
- Organization: Works systematically, use time efficiently; ability to prioritize and meet deadlines without direct supervision.
- Respectful: Due regard should be shown for all company property and equipment.
- Ability to respond to client issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Works well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the email.
Toolsbag is an online platform for information dissemination. We share the latest on news, sports, entertainment and job openings. It is important to note that we at toolsbag can not assist any applicant to secure a job, we only share information for interested persons to apply. Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for your OTP. our services are free of charge.