Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Systems Engineer on our Server and Networking team in Lagos, Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Systems Engineer
Job ID: R164582
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Our field sales professionals rely on proactive technical support during the sales process – and our expert Systems Engineering team always steps up to the mark. We lead the development and implementation of complex and specialized products, applications, services and solutions.
- From delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed installation or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable solutions they need.
- Join us as a Systems Engineer on our Sales Engineering team in Lagos, Nigeria to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What You’ll Achieve
- As a Systems Engineer, you will provide pre-sales technical support to our field sales teams, helping to define the overall Dell Technologies solution for our customers using the full range of company products and services.
- Build and lead relationships for highly sophisticated customer accounts
- Conduct customer needs analysis and anticipate requirements beyond existing solution’s scope
- Prepare detailed product specifications to enable the sale of our products and solutions, and deliver impact presentations at customer facilities
- Verify operability of sophisticated product and service configurations within the customer’s environment
- Perform advanced systems integration and provide technical expertise to design and implement the solution
- Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Excellent communication, relationship and leadership skills in industry
- Ability to present to executive level and articulate the Dell Technologies solutions
- In-depth understanding of market, technologies, products and services
- 5+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role
- Advanced experience in a relationship selling role
- Bachelor’s Degree
Application Closing Date
12th April, 2022.
Job Title: Senior Account Executive – Public Sector
Job ID: R140069
Location: Abuja (Remote)
- From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales.
- They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
- Join us as an Senior Account Executive – Public Sector on our Public Sales team in Abuja, Nigeria, to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
- As a Senior Account Executive, you will develop new accounts and expand existing accounts within Public Sector Accounts building strong customer relationships in the field while ensuring a great customer experience for all.
- Manage and support territory and accounts, including account planning, sales forecasting and facilitating organizational alignment in cross-functional virtual teams
- Understand customers’ business and solution requirements to ensure satisfaction with our solutions
- Identify business trends and leverage strengths of the sales team to create a differentiated offering while positioning ourselves to capture business
- Provide direction, support and coaching to internal teams
- Grow the territory or account base to attain financial objectives
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 15+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role with a Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to leverage other teams, such as the internal sales force, pre-sales, services consultants, product managers and finance
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and ability to provide insight and thought leadership to senior level executives
Toolsbag is an online platform for information dissemination. We share the latest on news, sports, entertainment and job openings. It is important to note that we at toolsbag can not assist any applicant to secure a job, we only share information for interested persons to apply. Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for your OTP. our services are free of charge.